Sunday, May 27, 2007

First Post in my Brand New Blog

I decided to start a new blog today because Yahoo 360 just wasn't cutting it anymore. As you can tell by my title, I love to read and cross stitch. The books I choose are either, cozy mysteries, historical romance novels or the current "chic lit" romance...basically trashy romance novels!!! I just finished a triology from Jane Feather ..The Bachelor List, Bride hunt and Wedding Game. They were great!!!

Tonight, a friend came over and we had a Johnny Depp night. We watched the first two Pirate movies because we are going to watch # 3 tomorrow!!!! He is so cute!!! My poor husband was banned to the bedroom while we watch the Big Screen!!! He was a good sport, I made him chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles to help him feel better!

Went by my LNS today and bought two new charts. I got "Tuxedo Tea for Two: By Debbie Draper and "Our Pets" by Marilynn and Jackie's Collectibles. Our Pets is an animal ABC chart...very cute!!!!

I guess that is about it for today....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog! :o)

I've not read any of Jane Feather's books - sounds like someone I need to check out.

Now let's see some stitching, too. ;o)

Sue Vermeire said...

Vickie: I have not read any of Jane Feather's books either; but since I am going to Barnes and Noble today, I may pick one of them up!

Congrats on finishing your model stitch!!

Hugs,
Sue

Kim said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I enjoyed following your 360 blog. Loved to see what you were up too. :)

~Kim~

Shari said...

looks great Vickie!!! I have added your blog to my list on mine!!!