Monday, June 25, 2007

Home from Retreat


OH My!!! I am so tired!!! I got home yesterday from my cross stitch retreat and I am exhausted! I don't think I slept for more than 4 hours a night!!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone from the ILCS group. We spent time stitching, chatting, eating and more stitching!!!!


I won a beautiful green frog because I did the most frogging at the retreat! I made several HUGE mistakes and spent a lot of time ripping things out. I did manage to finish another page on my Down Main street.


Karin taught classes on how to make a Biscorni (a tuffet really) and we learned how to make a pinkeep. I will post pictures later on of my these items.


We had over 50 different designers send us LOTS of donated charts for our retreat and I LOVE all my patterns.


Will talk more about the retreat this week...here is my tearoom update. I think it is looking very good!

5 comments:

Shari said...

it looks wonderful Vickie!!! You are making wonderful progress!!!!! Good job being creative at the airport!!!!!! Keep up the great work, my friend!!!!!!

Meari said...

Looks great, Vicki. Glad you made it home safely. It was great meeting you and everyone else. :)

Dawn B. said...

Tea Room is comming along nice. I wished I could find a retret here in Texas. I would love to figure out how to make a pin keep. Glad you had fun at your retret.

Kim said...

I still cant believe you completed that Tea Room so fast!! Congrats!! It was so great to meet you in person, and I hope to see you again in the future! Hope that frog has survived the dogs so far.. he he

~Kim~

Unknown said...

The tea room is lovely! Who is the designer?

Thanks for sharing

Marta