Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mickey Wedding Sampler


Ok...I really think getting out of school has been a great thing for me!!! I have so many finishes I just can't believe it! This is the wedding sampler I made for my friend Kirsten. It was pretty easy to stitch.


Yesterday I went to a school cookout without Mark. He decided to go to the Hooters Golf tournament being held at his golf club. Anyway, It was fun but HOT!! I left early and came home to take a nap. My face and shoulders were burnt.


Today I cleaned house, bought groceries and then stitched!! I stitched on my Down Main Street piece. That is the piece I am going to work on this week. I am trying to get back to my weekly rotation schedule. However, I do believe I am going to have to work about an hour a day on the Eeyore blanket. Since it is a stamped piece, I have been really putting it off....so I need to make myself work on it.


No comments: