Sunday, June 3, 2007

Retreat finishes



Today was a good stitch day! I did go to my LNS today and got my SS her final gift to be mailed this week...I truely think she will love it!!!


I finished my Biscorni piece and my name tag for the ILCS Retreat!! I can't wait!!! I think the pieces turned out cute. My Biscorni piece is stitched on 18 count aida with DMC 3706 on fabric that I dyed myself!


The Name tag is stitched with sampler threads and on 18 count aida that I dyed myself also!! I am pretty proud of my dyed fabrics. I think they look fabulous!! but that is my own personal opinion.


I bought the dogs a new toy today. It was rubber squirrel that I thought would be hard enough that they wouldn't eat it or chew it up...how wrong I was...They had the squirrel eaten in less than 20 minutes. There went $17.00 down to their tummy!!!! I think I am finished buying them toys...only bones for them now!!!!


off to bed...only 3 days left until summer vacation!!!

1 comment:

Shari said...

they both look great Vickie! I think you did a great job on dying your fabric! I have given up! That is not my thing!!
Silly dogs!!! I can't believe they destroyed a toy like that!!!!