Monday, June 4, 2007

Tiger eye Update



I have finished 4 pages of 16....You can tell it is a tiger's eye at least. What a day! I gave my Algebra B final today and then started moving into my new classroom! I have lots of packing to do and not alot of time to do it in!!! I would really like to be moved before next year.


Mark and I went to dinner at P.F. Chang's and then we walked up to the candy store to buy me some sour belts and Mark some M & M's. After that, we came home and I worked on my Color Outside the Lines piece. I do need to have that finished by the retreat because I promised to loan it to Debra. It will be done. I am starting to do my stitching in rotations now instead of working on models. I am not doing another model for a while....too much to do around the house this summer...plus I am on a HUGE deadline with two pieces that I really haven't even started yet...


Here is a picture of my cardinal also....

No comments: