Sunday, June 17, 2007

weekly update



Wow! What a week!!! I have been very busy! On Monday, I did have to go to a workshop for 3 hours...then I came home and stitched. Tuesday night we had a cookout with our friends. We watched Shrek and ate burgers....great night!!!

Wednesday and Thursday, I worked in my yard, cross-stitched and watched TV!!!


On Friday, I took the day off for myself. I layed in bed until around noon..catching up on my recorded Charmed TV shows. Mark came home at noon and he decided to play golf afterwork....so Mom and I went off to Hobby Lobby, Corino's Resturant....and we just looked around.


Saturday, we hosted a cookout for the family. Then, as Mark watched the US Open, The girls went to the Mall and shopped. Almost bought a new purse but decided that I was going out of town next weekend so I stopped myself.


Today, I went to a friends pool and layed out. I thought I was using sunscreen with a high SPF...nope..grabbed the wrong bottle and wow!! I look like a Lobster!! My whole body is burned!!!! I spent the afternoon stitching and watching TV...


Here is the update on the Eeyore Baby Blanket and page 1 of 6 of Down Main Street!!!!!

No comments: