Friday, July 13, 2007

What a day!!!



Today was definitely the 13th!!!! I had a huge scare today! Brigen and Tusk got out of the yard today and went on a little adventure! OH MY!! I was crying and driving around like a madwoman looing for them...After driving around for about 30 minutes, I came home just to look in the yard...there they were...sitting on the front porch waiting for me. They were tired, wet and thirsty. My husband was happy they did this because now we know they will come home if they get out. I couldn't calm all day....I finally stopped shaking this evening.

I did some stitching today..but I wound up having to ripout most of what I stitched. I guess my mind wasn't really on it!!! I am showing the update of my tiger ....I worked on it for 4 days this week.

That's it for now...I am off to watch Most Haunted on TLC.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Vickie I would be totally shook up too. I'm so glad they returned home. I know how much they mean to you. My dog is like a 2nd child to us. Your WIP is looking great too.

Kim said...

Your Tiger is coming along GREAT!! Keep up the great job!

So glad the kids made it home, safe!

~Kim~