Saturday, September 29, 2007

Harvest Sampler



I spent last week working on my Harvest Sampler piece. I finished the garden scene and that was my goal. Just have the checkerboard to go!!


Today, I spent cleaning my sewing room. I organized my patterns. I even put away all the thread I had bought when Hancocks ran the sale 20 for a $1.00. It took me 3 hours to finally get everything organized. I also kitted up my Inspiration piece that I am starting on the 1st of October with my friend Kim. I am very excited about this!!


Tonight was a Razorback game ....I got there with Mark and realized 5 minutes in the 1st quarter that I didn't want to be there. So I left! I went to Hobby Lobby, then to Barnes and Noble. It was nice evening. I went back and picked him up after the game. I don't know why...but I just wasn't in the mood for a game.


I am off to stitch on my Down Main Street Piece. It is a huge piece that I am very happy to say I think I have almost reached the halfway point.

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW, you are just crusing along on your Sampler, love it!!

So glad to hear you were able to find some comfort during the game. :)

~Kim~