Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tiger Update

If you look to the right you will see my tiger update. He is actually starting to look kinda scary. It is tough working on an eyeball...but I am starting to see the tiger reflections starting to take place.

Last night I was so tired I went to bed at 9:30....that is way early for me....but it was a good thing. I got up this morning at 5:30 and made artichoke and spinach dip for the christmas party I have to attend tonight. I was gathering my things to make cheese dip when I realized I was out of rotel tomatoes....so I have to stop by walmart to get them. I also wrapped a christmas present. Right now I am waiting on my space heater to heat up my bathroom. It is currently 58 degrees in there and too cold for me. So I get up let the heater warm it up and then get ready for work!!!

stitches left :222,554
percentage complete: 28.8%