Friday, February 1, 2008

SNOW DAY!



That is right! We actually had a snow day today and will have one tomorrow. I spent the day watching the snow fall and cross stitching. I have to say it was a good day! I worked on my Cherokee child. I would like to reach my goal of having 3 pages stitched by March 1st...but I don't think I will be able to do that.

Stella found a good home with a coworker of mine. I haven't talked with her to see how things were going but I am sure she is happy. The boys were glad to have her go to her new home. She was a little to hyper for them!! LOL!!!

If you take a peek on the right....you will see an update on Tiger and Cherokee child. The picures up top are of my one at a time RR with my ILCS group. It is the 2006 Kats by Kelly series. I am stitching them all on one piece of fabric. The other is the prize I won when I entered a teacup design contest.

Stitching update:
Stitches completed: 66,966
Stitches left: 219,922
percentage complete: 23.3%

1 comment:

Debra said...

Vickie, good to hear Stella has found a good home. Your wips are looking good. Hope you like the RR part I stitched and the prize.
Debra in Indiana