Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back to work tomorrow

Yep....spring break is almost over and I will have to be back at work tomorrow morning. I have enjoyed my time off. I did not enjoy all the papers I graded yesterday with the horrible test scores. I am not sure what I am going to do because most of the kids in my classes will fail if I don't let them correct their tests.


Today was a good Easter...I got DH chocolate and he forgot to get me anything. This kinda hurt my feelings but we did go buy new furniture this week. I still need to go to HL so I can get some 14 count fabric for a prize I need to send off this week. Brigen is doing much better. His ear isn't as red but it is still kinda yucky!!


I worked on my model all weekend so I can't show this off...but I can show off Cherokee Child. I am about 1/2 way finished with the third page.

Stitching progress:
Stitches completed: 93,610
Stitches need to complete: 159,828
percentage completed:36.9%

2 comments:

Marie said...

i have discovered your blog via Mystic stitch group... congratulations for your work, i love it !!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Hi Vickie!

Wonderful progress on your girl! I love it! Sorry about nothing for Easter... dont feel bad, I didnt get anything either, so I went out and bought myself a DVD, which Brian paid for. he he.

~Kim~