Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Inspirations update



I have set a goal to finish Inspirations this month as well as my Model for X's and Oh's. I am stitching one page of inspirations which is 2400 stitches and then I do the same on my model. So this is a picture of section 9 and that means I have completed 18/30 sections. I am so ready for summer break!! We have 18 days of school left and then the much needed summer break. I am so exhausted and need the break. However, I do have to take 18 hours of staff development this summer so that means I will be in classes during my break.


Brigen has another ear infection so he is on medicine again. Which is a huge pain in the butt. I hate to give him the medicine because it makes his ear greasy...just down gross.


Stitching update:
Stitches stitched: 110,618
Stitches left: 142,820
Percentage completed: 43.6%

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Your inspiration is soooooo beautiful !!!

Debra said...

Vickie, great progress!!!
Debra in Indiana

Kim said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! Great progress, Im so happy for you!!

~Kim~