Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update




Since the retreat has been over...the stitching but has really bit me in the stitching spot! I finished Viv's SFE piece...well the stitching part..I need to do the actually finishing on it but I will do that this weekend. I also finished my part of the Ozark Sampler Mystery SAL.

Today I started working on my Weenie dog piece for my Aunt. She wanted me to stitch a pattern that looks like her weenie Dog - George W. I think it is turning out very nicely. We also went up to my Aunt's house and had lunch. We then went and visited our family cemetary and layed flowers on my grandparents/great grandparents and uncles grave. It was very peaceful afternoon.

I still have to go through all my stash from the retreat....I took home almost a small suitcase full of stash! I am so happy!!!!!
Stitching update on my 5 BAP:
Projects finished: 1/5
Stitches completed: 144,836
Stitches left to stitch: 108,602
Percentage complete: 57.1%

2 comments:

Debra said...

Vickie, it is looking good.
Debra in Indiana

Meari said...

Weenie dog looks like the real one! Great job.