Friday, July 18, 2008

Care for some Cheese with this whine?

I am in a funk...not sure what is going on with me. I haven't felt like stitching...started a new book and it just couldn't hold my interest. I just looked at my stitching UFO"S and WIP's...nothing interestes me. I am going to take a small stitchng break. Not for long...just until I get back from my vacation.
Mom and I leave for PA and DC next Tuesday. We will be gone for an entire week...so I am going to take some time off for that week. Maybe the bug will have hit me again by the time I get back from vacation.
I have been keeping myself entertained. DH and I got a Nintendo Wii the other day. I have spent my day's skiing down the mountains and also working out with the Wii fit! Talk about a workout!! I have never worked so hard playing a video game. I did over 100 spins using a hula-hoop on the this game. You have to stand on this balance board that can read what your body is doing. Kinda freaky.
I hope that I will be losing some weight or at least toning up. That is really what I need to do..tone up. Who knows...maybe I can fit into my skinny jeans by Oct. That is my goal..I want to fit into my skinny jeans by Oct.

No comments: