Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ordered my fabric today



I placed a HUGE fabric order today which is going to cost me a huge sum of stash cash. I have been looking for the fabric for my hometown round robin piece. I was really thinking about blue but when I saw this new color from weeks fabric...I just knew this was the color for me!!! The color is guacamole and it had hometown round robin all over it. After my Sara and I sat down to do the calculations of my piece....I had to order 1 1/2 yards of linen fabric!!!! Talk about a wallet shocker!!! The piece will be just beautiful though!!!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Vickie, the material is so pretty.
Debra in Indiana

Meari said...

That is going to be one HUGE hometown neighborhood!

Shari said...

oh my goodness Vickie!!!!!! You have a huge neighborhood!!!
I love the color thou!!! perfect!!!
I got my neighborhood fabric yesterday as well!!!!