Thursday, October 9, 2008

Augusta - 10% complete



Yes, I have completed 10% of my Augusta the 13th hole project. This piece is for my DH. I have already stitched the 12th hole....and there are 2 other Augusta patterns....so I have a feeling I will be stitching these until I am dead!!


This project is in my rotation system. Right now I have15 projects in my rotation. They are broken down like this: 8 BAP, 3 medium size and 4 small projects. So, I work on a big project for 4 days and then alternate between small and mediums. I am cheating though. I am working my snowman piece in my car during morning traffic. I sit still so much I can actually get several stitches in during the morning. So that is my car project. This just tells me how much I am addicted to stitching if I have a project in my car!! LOL!!


It is another late night for me. I came home today and took a nap...big mistake..but I was so tired. Hopefully, when I do go to bed I will sleep well.


Tomorrow is my quilting class!! I can't wait to see what I do with all those strips!!! Will let you know!!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Looks like trees. Am I right?
Debra in Indiana