Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays


Yes...this is a couple of days late but that is the story of my life. I used to be so punctual with everything but I don't know what has happened to me now. I am sitting here in my jeans and sweatshirt watching it rain. We are under a tornado watch today. Normally, I would be in my jammies with my stitching out however, my LNS is having a big sale this morning from 10:00 - noon everything is B1G1 of equal value...then from noon to 2:00 is buy one pre-cut fabric and then get 40% off the rest. .....from 2:00 to 4:30 it is 35% off everything in the store. I am goign to the b1g1 if I can brave the storm that is.....

Santa was very good to me this year. I recieved:

2 pairs of earrings

1 pair of Victoria Secret Flannel PJ's

The Entire box set of Sex and the city

3 New books

1 HUGE bag of mix and match sour candy

1 small lap electric blanket

2 new wii games

There were several other small things too!! Talk about exciting. I love my wii games. DH and I played my new Agatha Christie "And then there were none" game all day yesterday. He brought his work up from his office and set up shop in the living room. We actually played so long we ran the batteries out and had to replace them in the remote.

On the stitching note up top. On the 23rd I finished page 13 of 16 on Tiger!!! To make life more exciting...I only have about 1200 stitches on page 14 then I can post it! My goal is finish it before I go back to school on January 5th. I do have to work on Kim's RR piece today though. I also need to pop over to Hobby Lobby to pick up some threads so I can finish kitting up my Hometown Stoney Creek RR piece and my Haed SAL I am stitching with Kim. I am actually adding two more BAP's to my list....good lord I think someone should shake me!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Only 1200 stitches? That's motivating !!! lol

You really got great gifts! Lucky you!!! Let us know what you got at your LNS ;-) The sale seems pretty exctiting (hope you won't have a tornado ...)

Cindy F. said...

Great pressies:)
Hope the tornado never develops! Stay safe:)
Your tiger is incredible! Excellent progress!!
Hey, we got a Wii for Christmas and we're also having a blast!
We only have 3 games so far: Mario Karts, the exercise one and a sports one. Too fun!

Carol's Stitching said...

The tiger piece is beautiful. I look the reflection in his eye. Hope you enjoy the New Year! :)