Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lots of Stitching pictures!!!!


I am so excited....I have lots of pictures to show off!!!! I haven't really been posting on my Yahoo groups because I was in the stitching mood this week. I have been spending my stitching time focusing on Tiger and I am happy to say that I finished 2 more pages of Tiger!!!! I have finished 12 of 16 pages!! Only 4 more to go so I am in the groove because I can finally see the light. I have actually stitched 74% of this design!!!

Saturday was a great day because I recieved this wonderful SFE from Vicky on my ILCS group. My theme was tea related items so she sent me the darling teacup. Isn't it just beautiful??? She did a fabulous job!!!
Saturday afternoon I went our monthly fiber fun class hosted by Mary from Ozark Samplers. This time we used a new type of fabric..we used Penelope fabric. It is bendy like fabric but similar to canvas....if that makes any sense. In our goodie bag we recieved 11 types of fibers, mill hill beads, Linen fabric, Perforated paper and Penelope Canvas. Plus 2 different ornaments to stitch. I decided to not to stitch the green branches at the top...they just didn't speak to me. I did change out the gold beads to purple beads...I think it looks great!!!

Every day on my way to work I usually sit in traffic so I have a car project that I keep with me. It is my Indians that I have been working on for a while...but I am almost finished!!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Wow you have been stitching away. Everything looks great and I love the SFE Vicky sent to you.
Debra in Indiana

Virpi said...

The tiger's eye looks each time more gorgeous. The teacupdesign that you received looks cute.

Meari said...

Great job on the tiger eye. The SFE from Vicky is stunning!

Mylene said...

You have stitched lots on Tiger, it is looking great.
SFE from Vicky is lovely.

Cindy F. said...

the tiger's eye piece is amazing! and you've made tremendous progress on it! Good job:)
Love the teacup you received.