Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day of the year


Today was a fabulous first day of the new year. I spent the whole day in my Jammies!! What a great day! I watched the Bones marathon on TNT all afternoon and evening. I just love Booth. He is just a hottie!!

I worked out on my Wii fit today. I did a balance test and my wii fit age is 55!!! I did not do well on the balance test they gave me. It is kinda of embarrassing. My BMI is normal though I guess I am really out of shape.

I worked on three different cross stitch designs. I worked an hour on Fashions and as you can see I finished the 2nd man. Only 10 more men and 11 ladies to finish!! Then I spent an hour and twenty minutes on my new Haed. The rest of the day has been spent on Tiger. I am getting closer and closer. I want to have this finished by Sunday. I am actually tired of stitching on it to tell you the truth. The end is so close I can taste it. It is just frustrating. Oh well...I will get this stitched!!!!

2 comments:

Virpi said...

Your stitching looks great!

Cindy F. said...

Hey! I spent all day in my jammies too!! Well, til 4:30. I had to shower to take Mr. Right out for his birthday dinner. He's a New Year's baby!
We got a wii for Christmas and my balance test gave me 77!!! I'm 49!
I hope I move this good at 77! Anyway, I'm going to do that over..lol...
Love your Male Fashion Finish!! Congrats!