Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Haed updates



Last week was a really a non-stitching week for me so I didn't have much to show off. I have worked on my both of my haeds in the last couple of weeks. I have made more progress on them than I thought. Since starting on a new page for my Faery tales, I actually am enjoying the pattern. My Wintery Heirloom design, I will be honest was making me very frustrated because of this tree...I wish I could be like my friend KIm and start from the bottom and work my way up but I can't do that....I have to work my down. There is so much confetti stitching, I would work for 3 hours and only put in a couple hundred stitches...it is really frustrating!!!
Last week I was so tired when I got home from work due to conferences and getting ready for annual review conferences for my kids. My brain was so tired that I would come home sit in my chair and stare out the window. A couple of times I fell sound asleep in my chair.
This week I am going to finish up my RR project for Ozark Samplers RR. I am working on a Victorian Village I found in the Cross STitcher magazine published in 1993. It calls for the use of DMC Flower threads but I am converting to the regular old DMC. I just loved this design and I am happy that I can have my friends stitch on it!!!

Right now I am on the phone with Disney trying to plan my character meals and this lady has NO CLUE to what she is doing. I request a reservation and she can't find it. I mention the exact meal that I want and she tells me somthing totally different!!!!!!! I have been on the phone for about 30 minutes and only have 2 of my 7 reservations!!!!!! I told her when I first got on the phone with her I told her I was making SEVERAL reservations. What does she do...close out my CC # everytime I tell her something so I have to go back each time and give it to her...slows down my process....this is getting annoying. I will do a post later and tell you how it goes!!!!!

No comments: