Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rainy Saturday

It is pouring buckets here and has been for the last 2 days!!! Today would be a FABULOUS day to sit at home and stitch...however, I am traveling to Fort Smith for my grandmothers birthday. So, I will be driving an hour an half each way in the rain on a PERFECT stitch day!!! I do love to spend time with my grandparents though and we are going to eat at a great steak house for lunch. Now on to the stitching update.

Historical fashios his coming along slowly. I finished man #4 and you can barely see the hand of the lady. Hopefully, I will be able to show you most of her next week.


I worekd on Augusta the 13th hole. I am a one page and a half into the project. I am just about to start working on the fairways and greens. So hopefully, there won't be as many confetti stitches as it was with the tree. What is it it with me and trees?? My AWH below has a tree I have been working on forever!!! Here is my A Wintery Heirloom piece by HAED. This is my Friday night project. I try and work on it every Friday night. Last night, I made pretty good progress. As you can see all the trees in the background are coming up nicely and the main tree is almost finished!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Hope your grandmother's birthday was wonderful!
Great stitchy updates:)