Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy Saturday


Today started off busy. The boys had a grooming appointment at 9:00 am. So off we went, then coming home I saw a great yard sale sign and me loving yard sales had to stop. Well, it wasn't just one house it was the WHOLE street. It was fun going through everyone elses items. However, there was just nothing I couldn't live without today.

I went to a ladies tea with my mom. The tables were set up beautiful, the tea was wonderful. The serving sizes left something to be desired. I left the tea hungry!!! Isn't that funny. I had to stop at Sonic for something to snack on when we left. When I got home I layed down on the couch for a bit and when I woke up, the Razorback baseball game was on!!! I am happy to say that the Razorbacks are headed to Omaha!!! Incase you are scratching your head....we are headed to the College Baseball World Series!!!! It was a very exciting game. It actually came down to the bottom of the 9th!!

I picked the boys up from the groomers...Tusk immediately went and rolled in the dirt! Go figured. Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and Bath and Body works. I hit a HUGE sale at BBW. I actually found some really cute things to use at the retreat I am going to next week.

When I got home, I started getting items ready for the retreat. I had fabric to sew the edges, fibers to gather, Thank you notes to write....several thank you notes to write.

DH picked up PF Changs for dinner and then I have spent the rest of the evening stitching. I worked on my Historical fashions this week. I am on Couple #5. I don't have much completed on this couple as of yet. But they are coming along.

1 comment:

too_busy_to_stitch said...

You're making great progress on the costumes piece!