Monday, June 1, 2009

Cherokee child


I pulled Cherokee Child out last night to stitch. I haven't worked on her in a while. I had forgotten how pretty she is while I am working on her. I have about 5 pages left on her before she is completely finished. It seems like a lot but she is stitching up pretty quick.

I came home today and opened my mailbox. Inside was my Mickey Mail!!!! You read right...I got mickey mail. Actually all my Magical express luggage tags and boarding passes arrived. You know it is getting close when Mickey sends you mail to come visit him!!!

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Wow Mickey mail ;-) When I come to your blog, I always check your ticker ;-)

Nice progress on your stitching!!! You're right: she'sbeautiful !!!

Shari said...

she is looking so good Vickie!!! I love seeing when you update her! Keep up the great work!

Cindy F. said...

CC is a beautiful stitch! Happy to see you working on her again:)

Mickey Mail!! AWESOME!!