Sunday, June 28, 2009

Everything Jane Austen Challenge!!


I was reading a post by Tanya from the Sampler girl. She sent us a link to this wonderful blog that is hosting an Everything Jane Austen Challenge. I love Jane Austen...she is one of my favorite writers. Just this week I rewatched Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth and Sense & Sensibility. I decided to join this challenge.

The details! The Everything Austen Challenge will run for six months (July 1, 2009 – January 1, 2010)! All you need to do is pick out what six Austen-themed things you want to finish to complete the challenge. So here are my things:


2) Stitch "The Daughters of Longbourn" by the Stitching Parlor


4) Watch the movie Lost in Austen

5) Read: Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange

6) Read: Northanger Abbey


Ok..here are my 6 things~~ I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

LOL! shacking my finger at you, what another project.

vvb32 reads said...

Look forward to seeing your stiching. Looks like fun. I'm going to have to check out all the cool items at the Stitching Parlor.