Friday, June 5, 2009

Schools out for summer!!


Yes it is!!! Today was my last day of school!!! Let me tell you how excited I am to be out on summer vacation. I am getting ready for my cross stitch retreat that starts next week. I spent today working on some very cute Halloween Ornaments that I can't show off until next week. I also worked on my HAED - A wintery heirloom today. I put in about 700 stitches and the only progress I have is blue sky. Tomorrow I am going to a ladies tea with my mom. I am not sure what happens at these but she did call and tell me NOT to wear jeans. I had to reassure my mother that I would dress appropriate for the occasion.

2 comments:

Shari said...

woohoo for summer vacation! It sounds like you have lots planned already thou! Have a great time with your mom today & have a great time on the retreat!!!!!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Woohoo - lucky you! Our schools finish the third week in July!