Friday, September 11, 2009

Cinderella has a face!!


My stitching goal was to give Cinderella a face. The stitching was easy..I think the beading took twice as long to do. I ike to bead as I go which I know is not recommended, but I will forget where to put the beads if I don't do it this way. I have borrowed some HUGE q-snaps from my friend Debbi and my friend Kim made me some q-snap huggers to help me hold the fabric. She looks just beautiful!!!

Several people have signed up for the reading challenge!!! I am so excited!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I am stitching six Mill Hill Kitchen Collection kits and beading as I go. Some of the instructions said to do this and some said to bead at the end. If they are going to design something that has a stitch, then a bead, then a stitch in the same threads, I am GOING to add that bead as I stitch. I did bead at the end a Madame le Fee pattern, because it did not call for beading at all. But I have become obsessed with beads and I want to add them to all I do.

Jo said...

Your cinderella is looking great. I prefer beading as i go as well, helps keep the momentum going on the project i think as you can see the finished parts; otherwise you always know those bits arent quite finished. X

Carol's Stitching said...

She is looking wonderful so far. I have started reading my first book and will have a couple of stitching finishes, albeit small, soon. Will post in my blog when they are completed.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

...and a lovely face it is!! nice work!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is lovely. I can't wait to see it completed. Keep up the great work.
Huggles
Marta

Debra said...

Looks great!

Terri said...

Absolutely wonderful. Would love to see the q-snap huggers.