Thursday, January 7, 2010

Summer Ball


Today is snow day #4!!! UGH!!! I am actually looking forward to when I can go back to work!! We are out tomorrow also...it is either too cold or the roads..who knows. I was so bored today I organized my mystery bookshelf. Yes, I have 3 bookshelves in my bedroom....one for my romance, one for mysteries and one for the other books that do not fall in those categories. I also finished my Titanic Hidden Mysteries game on my Wii. I have been playing off and on for a few weeks now...Let me give you a spoiler ..the boat sinks. Shocking that I would give the ending but there it is!!! If you like puzzle games, this is one for you.

I started working on Summer Ball last night and then worked on it this afternoon. I started in the upper left corner and am currently stitching the wall paper and paneling. I am telling you it is very exciting stuff. I plan on pulling out my Historical Fashions tomorrow. I picked out all my stitching mistakes last week so I am ready to start another couple. Hopefully, I can get it right this time.

9 comments:

Jo said...

Looking good so far, not started mine yet.

Mylene said...

A good progress!

CJ said...

Vickie -

Enjoy your time off, you will be bakc in the grind before you know it. Wish we could have had a few snow days here. I kept my kids home today becuase of the cold, it is -1 with the wind chill and frankly, we don't need to be out in it.

Have a great day!! Enjoy your stitching time.

CJ

Debra said...

Nice stitching.

Annette said...

Nice start!

I had to comment on your Titanic "spoiler" - A few years ago I saw Titanic: The Musical. It was on ok show, but I just couldn't enjoy it when I knew everyone was going to *die* in the end!

Maybe the game will be better.. more distractions... :)

Annie Bee said...

nice start to Summer Ball.

Unknown said...

Looking good Vickie, I love the colours too. Am so looking forward to your progress on this one it looks like it will stitch up nicely.

Carol's Stitching said...

Great start on the ball! :) I am looking forward to seeing Historical Fashions.... I love this piece!

Terri said...

Looks great. I cannot wait to see more.