Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winchestor House


Wow...we have another snow storm brewing in our area!! I have gotten the call letting me know we don't have school again tomnorrow. This will be our 6th day out of school for bad weather and we will have 6 days we have to make up at the end!!! This week I pulled out Winchestor House to stitch. I have completed 2 full sections of the house and I am just amazed about how the details just stand out!!

My husband grossed me out tonight so I just had to share. The morning our pipes burst, he almost ripped out his middle fingernail. Tonight, he came in and asked me to help him trim the nail. I looked over...instead of laying flat on his finger..he had it standing upright!! EEWWWW!!! I had to dig out my nail clippers and cuticle scissors. I am happy to report the nail is cut off and under a bandaid.

6 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Ewww all right. Your winchestor House is looking fantastic.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

YOu need something beautiful, like Winchester, to look at if you have to do that type surgery - gave me a shiver - yuck! Don't you know it feels awful?

Debra said...

Yuck!!! about the nail.
But your stitching looks great.

Brigitte said...

Winchester House looks gorgeous. I love these detailed designs.

Susan said...

This looks fantastic! Such detail!
Wish we had a snow day so I could sit and stitch. We actually have three built into our school calendar and I hope at least one of them gets used this year.

Terri said...

Winchestor house looks amazing :)