Sunday, May 23, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.......

Post #12 which is Tracey from I Stitch Therefore I am. Congratulations Tracey, I hope you like what I picked to send you. I used Random Number Picker and they picked Tracey's post! I am sending you four things as shown in the picture above.
First I am sending you a piece of 32 count Silkweaver Turbulance fabic.

The two charts I am sending are: Lizzie Kate's Stitcher in Residence and LHN- Lucy Fairchild. You are also getting a kit from Trail Creeks Farm that comes the pillow so you can finish it!!

Congratulations Tracey and thank you everyone who entered!!!

2 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

What a lucky lady Tracey is and how generous you are.
hugs
Miche'le

Tracey said...

Wow Vickie!! This is a great way to start the week! Thank you so much! I will be emailing you soon. :)