Sunday, June 6, 2010

DisneyWorld...here I come!!!


I cannot believe that I am finally headed to Disneyworld this Tuesday. I have to give 2 semester tests tomorrow, sped lunch and then finish up in my room. After that, I pick mom up and the kids up and we head to Tulsa for our trip. We spend the night in Tulsa. Our flight leaves at 8:30 in the morning! Our first night we will have dinner at Crystal Palace resturant along with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore!
As you can see, Jag is really trying to come to disney with us. However, he has to stay home with my brother who is house sitting for me. Mark is out of town this week so my babies have to deal with a babysitter!!!
Chat with you guys later on!!!

3 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

Have a wonderful time Vickie, mind you I bet I don't have to tell you that, it'll happen anyway.
hugs
Miche'le

Hillery said...

Oh my Goodness, have a wonderful time. Post pics later.

Carol's Stitching said...

Hope you enjoy every minute!!!!