Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everything Austen II Challenge


Last year I participated in the Everything Austen Challenge that was hosted by Stephanies Written Word. Since I am a HUGE Austen fan, I have decided to particiapte again this year. The challenge runs from July 1, 2010 to January 1, 2011. The challenge is simple: Complete 6 things related to Jane Austen. They can be craft related, books, and or movies. I have chose to:


1. Read Lady Catherine's Necklace by Joan Aiken - this book is about Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Mr. Darcy's Aunt

2. Watch Persuasion

3. Watch Pride and Prejudice - I just love Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy

4. Read The Matters of Mansfield Park by Carrie Bebris

5. Complete a Cross stitch design - Not sure which one yet

6. Read Letters from Pemberly - The first years by Jane Dawkins

No comments: