Monday, October 4, 2010

I stitched on YOGA!!!


Wow!! I haven't worked on this piece in a LONG LONG time!!! I posted last week that I needed to get this done for my sister by her birthday in May! This is a 12 page design and is solid stitching!!! I have stitched one page so that means only 11 to go. I calculated that I would need to stitch 200 stitches a day, everyday until May 31st, to get this finished on time. I worked on it all weekend and put in enough stitches that I don't have to stitch on it again until Friday!!! YEA ME!!!!

4 comments:

Shari said...

great progress! You amaze me with how you keep track of how much you have/need to stitch!

Blu said...

Nice progress! I can never keep track of the number of stitches. Keeping track of hours is about all I can do!

Meari said...

200 stitches per day?? Ack, I'm lucky if I get 200 stitches in during a 2wk period!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Great progress!! The amount I'm stitching right now it would take me ... well, forever!!