Monday, October 18, 2010

Yoga update; RR finish and a little about me

Wow! Has it really been that long since I updated my blog? UGH!! I have been very busy on the stitching end of things. I worked on Yoga this weekend. I am slowly but surely working on it. I do hope I finish it by May 28th of next year!!!!
I have a finish!!! This is for Berly in our ILCS Round Robin. He is so cute!!! Very easy to stitch. I hope she likes him!
I have been working on my animal alphabet afghan. I am up to the letter E. I will post a picture later in the week. I found out that one of my 2 pregnant friends is having a girl so I am going to play in my stash and find my purse/shoe alphabet to make her afghan!!! I have been wanting to make a purse/shoe blanket!!! This is going to be so cute!
Thanks for all the well wishes at work....it is going slowly and I am trying to make the best of a bad situation but it is hard!!! I do appreciate all the good thoughts you send my way!!!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Nice progress and congrats on your finish.

Meari said...

Congrats on the cute snowman finish, Vickie. Yoga (I keep wanting to say "Yoda" lol) is coming along nicely.

Hang in there with school. :)

Sew Wilde said...

Mr. Cool is really cute! Nice progress on Yoga. I hope the stitching helps to reduce some of your stress with school. I know it works for me. Can't wait to see the purse/shoe blanket.

Julie

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely finish - and great progress on Yoga too :)