Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teddy Afghan update


The letter C is complete!! This means I only have 21 more letters to stitch until I am finished with this blanket. Last night I kitted up all my floss for Faery Tales so I can work on it on Sundays. I prepared my Round Robin piece to be mailed tomorrow. I am using the 4- 9 patch seasonal designs from the JCS magazines. I have 5 of the 45 squares stitched so I am hoping by the time it gets home 10 more squares will be be finished.I ordered this Jane Austen day book to keep up with all my appointments. I just love Jane Austen and decided I would keep up my appointments, books read and stitching progress in the calendar!!! This weekend (after payday) I may decide to order myself the diary too.....but not sure I really want that. I am excited about the day book though!
I LOVE my new car but it is smarter than me! I can't seem to get the Garage Door programed to the car. It just doesn't want to register. UGH!!!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I love Jane Austen so may have to get a copy of the diary myself. Your afghan looks good so far, good luck on it.
Jo x
p.s. I didn't manage 150 books either but my 5yr old managed 75 throughout the year between school and library books he read to us!