Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ballerina Project



Here is the first update of my Ballerina design. Mary had completed everything on the right side and I have stitched everything on the left. It is turning out very lovely...the only problem is that there is a an extra row!!!!! I have two options. Rip out everything on the Right or work around it. I am choosing to work around it! I will make it happen.
Still at home sleeping the days away from my strep throat! I can't believe how much I sleep. I lay down for a nap at 11:00 am and don't wake up until 3:3o pm. Talk about tired. Mark is out of town until Wednesday. So it is just me and the furbabies.

3 comments:

Meari said...

Looks good. I hope you're feeling better soon.

7 OfĂ­cios said...

It's getting beautiful!!! Hope you get well very soon :)

too_busy_to_stitch said...

It is a beautiful piece, but you're braver than me on taking it on lol!