Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An offer I couldn't refuse


As most of you know, I love big projects. When any of my stitching friends attempt a huge project I try and give some advice on how to make the project easier. We were stitching at my friend Janeths house and Mary kept complaining about her Ballerina. She has been complaining about this ballerina FOREVER!! and I mean FOREVER....so I was watching her stitch and it was the most complicated stitchign I had ever scene....I even told her this so this isn't a shock. She as making it way too hard and I mean way to hard. So she made me an offer....and I took it!!! She offered me in return of stitching the Ballerina design, the rest of this year in FREE Ozark Sampler products. If you don't know already....I take a monthly class with Mary that is $25 a class and there are about 10 classes left this year....this also includes fiber packs....etc. Anything she offers this year...I get for free. I do have to stitch this design. Pretty good deal I think! However, the ballerina is now called the dumba$$ Ballerina. We got tired of listening to Mary complain about it...

5 comments:

PennyB said...

Wow! What an offer! I don't blame you for grabbing that. The ballerina does look intense but it sure will be beautiful when done. Keep us posted with updates.

Berly said...

So, you figured out a way to get stash without paying for it - way to go!!! Have fun with the ballerina!

Anonymous said...

great offer, but that does look like a hard project to work on

Jo said...

Beautiful ballerina, not surprised she got fed up BUT what a deal. I'd have gone for it as well! Hope the stitching goes fast for you so you get to enjoy all your new stash.

Virpi said...

Great deal =). It wasn't that complicated to stitch after I did the blending filament parts which I didn't enjoy that much to do...