Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Retreat

No pictures today.....I loaded up my car with my stuff and Vicky L's stuff.  The fires were moving closer to CO Springs and my car was covered with ash.

We said goodbye to Karin and Vicky and I set off for the long drive home.  I was giving her a ride to Tulsa so she could visit her cousin.  We stopped at Sonic around 9:10 am and the made 2 other stops before we hit Tulsa at 8:35.

I finally made it home at 11:04!!!  It was a LONG drive.  I am thankful for my friends who chatted with me on the way.  The retreat was awesome!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a really good time, and stayed safe

Shaunterria said...

Your retreat sounded awesome! Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound, especially with the amount of damage wildfires are doing to that area.

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com