Saturday, July 14, 2012

Victorian Village is Finished!!!!!!


YES!!!!!  I finished it before I leave for Rome!!!!  I am so happy to have it finished.  The sweet shop was the last shop to stitch.  This design took  longer than intended because I am taking that college class.  I have taken two tests so far and I made a 100% on the first one and a 99% on the second!!!!

We leave for Rome tomorrow!!!  I cannot wait!  I have been very anxious about the flight for some strange reason.  Mark and I made a trip to Wal-Mart.  My DH was so nice, he bought me a new video game to play on the plane!!!  So excited!!  We also stocked up on snacks so we don't have to buy food on the airplane.  I do have to study some while on vacation....but that is ok.  I have also packed my Cinderella's castle to stitch on the plane.

12 comments:

sharine said...

Awesome finish! I hope you and your DH have a blast in Rome.

Cindy said...

Great finish. Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - love this design. Have a WONDERFUL time in Rome!

Tracey said...

Beautiful finish! Have a wonderful trip!!

Meari said...

Congrats on finishing VV. It's so cute!

Have a safe trip.

Heather said...

Congratulations! And I hope you are having a fabulous time in Rome.

Keebles said...

Congrats! And can't wait to hear about Rome when you get back!

Sarah Beth said...

Absolutely an awesome accomplishment. Lol I really love it. So cool. I would love to see close up photos of each building. Congrats

Shelleen said...

Awesome finish!

SoCal Debbie said...

Fantastic finish, Vickie! Congratulations on your awesome test scores! Have a great vacation in Rome. What a great idea to bring your own snacks on the plane.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous finish!

Marexstitch said...

Congrats on a huge finish!