Monday, October 29, 2012

Cinderella Shoes

Cinderella was re-released from the Disney Vault this year and with it DSW shoes has released the Cinderella Line of shoes.  Growing up, Cinderella was my favorite story!  My poor mother had the book memorized she had to read it to me so much.  Of course, I had to order a pair!  I went and checked out the different styles and just fell in love with this style. If you click the link you can see the other styles.

Even though, they came in Cindy blue, I chose black because I wear more black than Cindy blue....Aren't they pretty??? Bert is checking them out....


They came in this pretty box......


 With this envelope and a letter inside...the letter says:

Once upon a time
a girl dreamed of going to the ball.
The fairy tale begins with a wish, a dream
and an exquisite pair of glass slippers.
Put these on. See what happens.
Your fairy tale awaits......

 Inside the shoe is a Cinderella's carriage...

any Cinderella shoe must have a blue diamond on the bottom!!


I feel like a princess when I wear these!!!!!


4 comments:

cucki said...

beautiful shoes..
love for you xxx

SoCal Debbie said...

Very pretty shoes!

Keebles said...

Gorgeous! I forgot these babies were coming out - thanks for reminding me! Time for a trip to DSW!

Meari said...

Pretty shoes, Vickie.