Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Cards and Stitchy Gift Thank you!

Wow!!  This has been a crazy month!  I think that Christmas day was the first day that I have had to really sit and breathe!!!!  Between kids scurrying to to get all their missing work in so they can raise their grades...writing semester reviews, exams, hosting a ladies tea, hosting the department lunch, organizing the cookie exchange and buying gifts...and trying to tell the kids that the world was not going to end.  I am tired....I have some LONG LONG over due thank you to give!


I want to say thank you to all my friends and family for the wonderful Christmas Cards Mark and I received this year.  They were hung on my wall for everyone to see as they walked into the house.


I have to say a HUGE Thank you to Diane from my StitchnSwap2 group.  She sent me the most amazing Secret Santa package!  She sent me a wonderful Tea Towel, a small stocking full of floss and needles.  A snowman PEZ dispenser...which my niece tried to steal.  A Wonderful Christmas Ornament book titled "Fast & Festive -50 Christmas Designs"   Thank you so much Diane!!!!  I love it!

Now that Christmas is over, I can now sit, stitch and get my Sistine Chapel Design ready to start on Jan 1st!!!

1 comment:

Monique said...

I am looking forward to watching the Sistine Chapel coming to life. Hope the rest of your days are a bit more peaceful.