Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thirty-One Party

I am hosting a Thirty One Party on Saturday 29, 2012.  I LOVE their products!!!  The link is to the Fall Catalog but my party will be using the new Spring one.  I wish I had a link to that one but I it isn't out yet.

They are GREAT for stitchers!!!  I am hoping to get some new stitching bags!  Here is one of the smaller ones that I like:

This is the Organizing Tote.  It has 5 pockets on the outside and 2 mesh pockets on the side.  It is waterproof!!!  That is what I love about it!!!!!   The picture here is grey...but if you click the name link, you can see all the prints you can choose from.

This is the Super Organizing Tote.  I plan on getting this one for my Sistine Chapel project!  It has all the pockets like the other organizer but it is quite a bit bigger!!!  

If you find something that you just can't live without, I will gladly mail it to you!!!  


3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Good luck on your party and I hope you earn something for free! I did go to the website and look at everything they have.

CJ said...

Hi Vickie -

Do you know if I can order from your party on line? I would love to have one of the organizing totes.

CJ

Rachel S-H said...

When is the party?