Thursday, December 13, 2012

Week 1 Weight Challenge Results



I am sorry I took so long getting this posted but life has been busy!  Looks like everyone had a great week!!!!   I hope you are remembering to try and get in 8 cups of water a day. It was very hard for me to drink that much water when I first started dieting because I was really addicted to Sweet Tea and Cokes!  Oh, I never went to school without stopping at Sonic for a Tea or Coke.  Now, I just them as a treat to myself.

So..here are the results:
Lynda  lost 2.5 lbs for a 1.45%
Mary   Lost  2.4 lbs for a 1.18%
Denise lost 2.8 lbs for 1.13%
Faith lost 1.8 lbs for a 1.08%
Gaynor lost 1 lb. for a 0.67%
Berly  stayed the same which means she didn't gain!!!!!!

I am not playing but I lost:  1.9 lbs for a 1.34%

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

cucki said...

Well done everyone :)

stitchersanon said...

Well done guys! I seem to have plateued this week: I was forewarned because of the tamoxifen but that is ok: a non loss is just as importantly a non-gain. Gaynor

Claire said...

Hi just found yor blog.Love it.x

Keebles said...

Congrats everyone! Weird thing about water...I used to drink gallons of it, but didn't start loosing weight until I went back to Coke Zero. I did ask my doctor and he said some people just retain water more than others and Cokes are diuretics for those people. He doesn't like the fact that I drink so much Zero, but as long as I'm eating healthy and exercising, he's not complaining too much. I do drink unsweetened tea as well though (because tea made right doesn't need sugar - yes, I know I'm gonna get struck down by the southern police).