Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekly Update and Skinny Jeans!

Mark decided to go play golf today (shocker) so I decided that I would stitch an ornament really quick then work on Summer Ball....really quick and easy ...right...I first started on some sparkly Jazlyn fabric. I stitched the middle snowflake and HATED it!!! So, I went and pulled this dark 32 ct. Lakeside Linen ....I hate linen but I just knew this was the perfect fabric.  I worked all day and evening....this is as far as I got.   I kept having to frog the lettering because it wasn't coming out right.  I stitched the S and T from the worked STITCHED...five times!!!!!   Now, I just have to pull a pretty blue and rose so I can stitch the border.

Summer ball if fixed!!!!!  I worked on this Friday and Saturday.  It is now fixed and I don't think that you can see that I missed an entire row and had to adjust!!!!


I just couldn't resist taking this really cute picture of Brigen napping in front of my Disney tree!  There is actually a fire going in the fireplace and he is just loving every minute of his warm, toasty nap. 


So Happy!!! I pulled out my workout shorts and then my skinny jeans that I am working to fit into again.  Last time I tried them on, I couldn't get them past my midthigh....Today,  I got them up to the middle of my backside!!!!  This is exciting progress!!!!  So far, I have lost 9.2 lbs, 3 inches off my butt, and 2 inches off my legs.  I am almost to the 10 lb. mark.  I have been trying to eat 87.7 grams of protein a day, staying under 1200 calories and working out with my wii fit.  I have try and do a 30 minute free run everyday and I am up to 60 squats a day!!!!!  So, now I need a workout for my arms.    I was very worried about posting this picture but I covered my face pretty well... I can just see this going viral as a wonderful before picture!!!!!  Next month, I hope to be able to get them over my hips!  We shall see!!!!!!


13 comments:

Vicky L said...

The stitching looks great. Glad you were able to fix Summer Ball. It does look good. Congratulations on the weight loss.

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching and I am so happy that you fixed summer ball..it is looking fine :)
Congratulations for the weight loss xxx

Tempewytch said...

The stitching looks great (and such a cute dog!) and go you with the weight loss and exercise!

Faith... said...

You are making lots of progress! I am sure the jeans will be over those hips soon!! Summer Ball looks great and so does the ornament. I hate stitching on linen too

Berly said...

Congratulations on your jeans!! The stitching looks great and I love your tree!

CalamityJr said...

Missing row? What missing row? Great fix-it job! The snowflake piece looks great, even if you're not happy with the effort it took, and Brigen by the tree looks like a Christmas card! What a great progress report; you'll encourage the rest of us for sure.

Keebles said...

Congrats on the skinny jean progress! I'm so proud of you! And look at Summer Ball!! WOW!

Linda said...

Great progress. Love your xmas tree. Congrats on the weight loss.

Linda

SoCal Debbie said...

You certainly have perseverance! I would have given up on the snowflake design for sure! Your dog looks so comfy! The skinny jeans weight loss calculator is a great idea! Pretty soon you'll be zipping them up!

Rachel said...

GREAT progress all the way around!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Your ornament is going to be so pretty when completed. I can't see any mistakes in Summer Ball at all. You did a great job with it. Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up & you'll be taking a pic of yourself wearing those skinny jeans.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

Meari said...

Stitching looks good. Can't tell that you "fixed" Summer Ball.

Kudos on the weight loss!

Rachel S-H said...

Yay for skinny jeans. I have been remiss in my diet since I went back to work. I am resolving to get back in gear with the new year. I don't want to lose the ground I have gained.