Thursday, February 14, 2013

I won a Kindle!!!!!

I am so excited!!!  I won a Kindle from the author EJ Copperman's facebook page!!!!  EJ Copperman writes cozy mysteries about  Alison Kerby a single mom who buys a house on the Jersey shore.  She wants to turn it into a guest house.  She finds herself sharing a house with two ghosts. One is Maxie, the previous owner of the house, and the other is Paul, the PI who was investigating Maxie.  Paul and Maxie want her help in solving the mystery of who killed them both.  

I won the Kindle and all five of his books!!!!  I had already read the first two before I won so I am very excited to order the other three!!!!  Night of the Living Deed is the first book....I highly recommend this series!  I just love it!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I have read the first two in that series, and I liked it also. Congrats on the Kindle!

Pull the other thread said...

Congrats on the win. I must check out that series it sounds really interesting. I love my Kindle, I still really like regular books but the Kindle is just so darn handy when out and about. I have a habit of lying on my side in bed with the covers pulled up when I read, which makes handling a book quite difficult. Now I just prop the Kindle up against my OH's pillow.

rosek1870 said...

Congrats on winning a Kindle. I am addicted to mine. I have had it for almost 2 years no and no longer buy regular books. I thought I would never give them up but with the Kindle I carry all my books everywhere and I can make the print bigger so no more acting like I'm playing a trombone when I read lol. Also it ends the problem in my tiny house of where to keep all those books and leaves more room for my stash. I'll check out the series sounds good.
Enjoy
Rose

Shelley said...

That's an awesome win!! Congratulations :)