Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Ball and Summer Goals


Here is the last page of Summer Ball.  As you can see, I have reached the midway point of the page.  I just had to put it up.  That darn frog kept visiting me on the mans jacket and pants.  I think I had to frog that section 3 or 4 times.   I will pull it out to work on it later....

Summer Goals:

I always like to come up with a list of things to do during the summer so I won't feel like my summer was a total waste of time.  I usually go to the pool and read a book on a daily basis, not to mention all the TV watching and cross stitching I do.  After thinking about it this week, I came up with some things I want to get accomplished this summer:

1)  Clean out Marks Closet.  The man has so many golf shirts that I am out of hangers.  He doesn't wear half of them and they are just clogging up the closet.

2)  Finish Summer Ball-

3) Finish 2 more panels on Sistine Chapel - Big goal but I think I can do it.

4) Organize my Pinterest Boards.  They are a mess!!!

5) Try at least 3 of my Pinterest Recipes each week.   I have over 1,000 pinned so I want to try them out.

6) Make a Quilt for my bed.   Right now I have a cream comforter on it but with the boys being on the bed all the time...it isn't cream anymore.  I want to make a blue/brown/cream quilt.  These colors should hide the dog fur!

I think these are some great goals! Here is hoping I can actually do them!

4 comments:

Faith... said...

Summer Ball looks great Vickie! Sorry about the frog though.

You have lots of goals for the summer. You will have to keep us updated on the new recipes, I a, always looking for something new to cook. Good luck

Berly said...

You can do it!! Summer Ball looks great, but you need to put some pants on that man!

Anonymous said...

I like your plans for working out. Will have to check those sites out for myself. Summer Ball is looking great & your so close to finishing it. Your Summer Goals sound great. Now that I am working full time I have not made any goals. Just trying to get used to the full time schedule after being a stay-at-home wife & mom for 30+ yrs. I don't know how you women do it. I am soooo exhausted when I get home all I want to do is veg & then go to bed. I am truly struggling.
Hope you complete all your Summer Goals plus some that you didn't list.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

cucki said...

Wow it is looking so pretty..well done xxx