Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Puppy Love and Ornament Finish!!!

I set a goal to be finished with this by Sunday night and I met it!!!  I think I put the final stitch in sometime around 11 pm.  I just LOVE how it turned out!!!


Sunday was also our stitch party so I was able to finish my Thumper ornament.  This was my car project which is where I put one or two stitches in at stoplights.  I save the small stitches for our stitch parties.  Then I can put in the details and outlines.


So on my last post, I shared that I had ordered new Disney ornaments and some people wanted to see them.  My niece came over today to help me decorate my trees.  She took out all my ornaments and snapped pictures of them....Yes, I do have an ornament addiction!!!

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3 (start of my Cinderella Collection)

Group 7( rest of my Cinderella Collection)

All of them together!!

With these ornaments, I was able to have a 6 ft. Cinderella tree,  a 6.5 Fab Five tree(Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy plus chip/dale)  and finally a 7.5 tree with all my other characters.  I am addicted!!  
The thing is...I will probably go hit the Hallmark 90% sale in January and stock up on more ornaments!!




7 comments:

Faith... said...

I LOVE all your ornaments! They look awesome. You should post some pictures of your trees too :)

Puppy Love looks great also!

Katie said...

Puppy Love is adorable! So it Thumper. Congrats on your finishes. Love all your beautiful ornaments.

Tricia T said...

Oooo - I love Thumper on the sparkly fabric! How adorable!

cucki said...

Puppy love is so beautiful..l
Congrats on your finishes...love all your ornaments xxx

Linda said...

Congrats on both great finishes Vickie. Your ornament collection is amazing. I love all of them. Now I am jealous.

Linda

Heather said...

Great finishes. They both look wonderful.

And, goodness, that is a whole lot of Disney ornaments! My little guy says he especially likes the McQueen one.

Anonymous said...

Puppy Love is adorable!!! Wow that is alot of Disney ornaments!!! Thanks for sharing.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)