Sunday, January 26, 2014

End of the week positive thoughts


Positive Thought -Thursday January 23rd:
I went to work on Thursday even though I felt like I was dying.  You know you are sick when a class of teenagers look at a you and tell you to go home because you look terrible.   I left work after 2nd hour and went to the Doctor.  They squeezed in and after visiting with the doctor,  I have bronchitis.  I am very thankful for health insurance that covers prescriptions because had I not had insurance, it would have cost me over $200 for all 4 prescriptions.

Positive Thought - Friday, January 24th
Took a sick day today....very thankful for paid sick leave!  it was a great day napping, watching TV and stitching.

Positive Though -Saturday January 25th
A husband who understands that I am sick and doesn't care if the house is a mess. He brings home dinner so I don't have to cook and lets me have the big TV to watch old movies on while he watches golf in the bedroom.

Positive Thought- Sunday January 26th
Thankful for the my local stitching friends who meet up once a month.  My local group went to Atlanta Bread company for our stitching day.  It was a great time getting together and catching up.

No comments: