Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Stitch From Stash- lots of pictures!

Month:  May
Spent:  $52.00
Earned:  None
Balance:  $94.79 + $25 - $52 = $67.79

Has it been a month already?  The end of the school year is always busy and this year is no exception.  I found out this week that I am moving classrooms which is exciting!  I get to move to a bigger room so I am very happy!!!!  I didn't get to stitch as much as I wanted this month but I did work on my three projects plus my car project.   I spend quite a bit of month this month.  I will update my personal life later...things have been busy there too!!!


Hot Hair Balloon - HAED - 2.3% complete.  This is my car project.  Majority of one color that I stitch on while waiting in the car. 


Lavender and Lace -Santa of the Forest 31.7%.  I don't know if I can count this as a page finish.  I had to break the pattern into 8 pages to stitch it....this is 2 of the pages complete.  So should I give myself some credit or wait till it is all done....



Faery Tales - HAED - 30.4% complete.  I am almost finished with page 11.  The sky is so blue.....


Victorian Winter - Mystic Stitch 31.7.  Love how this is turning out!  I am almost finished with page 3.  


Now...what I spent.  I did some shopping this month.    I had to buy DMC threads.  Last month I had to buy browns...this month is was blues:  803, 3750, 939, 826,  823....and I bought new Qsnaps - $12.00.  

I visited Stitching with my Furbabies blog and she had started this new Disney pattern with the monorail...well, I had to know where she got it.  I found the Etsy store and the owner was having a sale.  Buy 3 get 1 free.  Like I need any more HUGE projects....but I bought 3 and got one free. So here are my new Disney patterns:







My last purchase was this Cross Stitch Collection magazine.  I has part 2 of a dollhouse that I really want to have in my stash.  I have to get the previous month and next months to finish out the dollhouse but I will!!!  



9 comments:

cucki said...

Wow beautiful stitching projects ...
And great stash
Happy stitching x

sharine said...

Beautiful new charts. Love seeing Faery Tales grow:)

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on all of your projects Vickie. Glad I could help with the chart enhancements. lol Looking forward to seeing you work on them.

Linda

Heather said...

Great progress and new stash! You got a lot done. I have a Disney pattern from I think the same seller but it's one you didn't get :)

Keebles said...

I feel your pain, I've been buying Disney charts on Etsy too, and I already have WAY more stash than lifetimes!

Shari said...

why oh why did I visit your blog this am!?!??!?!!
Can you guess what site I have pulled up, looking at?!?!?!?!!

Angela said...

I'd love to have a print of that Monorail picture! Lovely new stash :)

Meari said...

Those Disney charts look awesome. Which site did you get them from?

Nice progress on your stitching. I commend you for doing those HAED's. They're lovely, but I doubt if I'd take on projects that big.

Miamina said...

Well done with the stitching progress, you've picked a biggie for the car too! I love the new stash, floss is such a necessary part and I always seem to be missing the few colours I need! Gorgeous new charts too! Should you ever need any magazines sending from the UK, I'm always happy to pick some up for you and send them over, just drop me an email :)