Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I celebrated my 44th birthday on February 20th.  I know...late post....I am getting used this being late thing!!!  Here are some of my birthday pictures!!!  At the bottom you can see all the Stitchy items I bought for myself!!

Me and my Hubby
 We went to an escape room....we didn't escape.  We were looking for a double agent in the CIA and we didn't locate the bomb in time....so...

We went to my favorite burger place....HUGO'!!!!   Those fries are the best I have eaten!!!!!!  Bleu cheese 'shroom burger!!!!

Look at little me!!!!!! 

On to the stitching!!
I decided to treat myself to some new charts!!  I cashed in a $100 Amazon Gift card I won from watching a lot of videos from Swagbucks.  Easiest $100 that I have earned.... I also spent $55 on my own cash on Etsy as a Happy Birthday to me!!!  I haven't really bought new charts/kits in a really long time so I treated myself.   I had 4 Disney kits delivered today...I am posting their amazon stock photo because I Just can't get a good shot tonight.  The ornament kits were all less than $10 a piece and I couldn't resist them!!!


Pinocchio and friends 
Cinderella and Friends
  

Robin Hood and Pooh

Peter Pan and Friends

So here are the charts from Amazon I am waiting on:

Beauty and the Beast II

Beauty and Beast

I also did some Etsy shopping for some Soda Stitch charts and they are coming from Korea.....I ordered them on February 15.....I am sure they will arrive any day now!!!

Village in Faery Tales

Princes

Princesses

Sky Blue Street

Santa's village 2
What do you think of my Birthday presents to myself????

10 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome stash happy birthday!

blue star stitcher said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you picked out some great birthday gifts!

cucki said...

Happy birthday dear
Lovely stash x

Tricia T said...

Ooooo - you got Pooh!!! I love that chart!!!

Keebles said...

Happy belated B-day and congrats on the new haul!! I'm glad you had an amazing day!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Vickie. I love the pic of the young you. I love all of your new stash. Its sad to say, I have most of them. Here is a link to a sight where you can buy Soda Stitch charts and download them. No postage.
http://www.sodapatternmall.com/index.htm

Linda

Faith... said...

Happy Birthday Vickie! Love the picture of you as a little girl ;) You treated yourself good for your birthday buying those charts! I love them all but I love Robin Hood and Pooh the best. I love Swagbucks too!

Angela said...

Happy belated Birthday! Awesome new stash :)

Annie said...

Happy Birthday!! What more could a girl want than some lovely new stash lol. Looking forward to seeing your progress on these ones:))

Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What's an escape room? Great stashing.