Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Biltmore - 3rd Floor Guest quarters - lot of pictures!!!

More pictures!!!  We are now headed to the 3rd floor which is the guest quarters.  Are you lost yet???  I was telling my friend that we could live here and never see each other!  One of the workers said that in some letters guests would get lost and need help getting to where they were going!


Guest living rooms...yes there is a mannequin - it has to do with the dress show. I will post the later.


Me next to the fireplace in the guest living rooms. 


More guest living room


guest bedrooms











Stairwell going down to the first floor!!!


Can we just move in here????

5 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Oh wow...this is lovely. I hope you enjoyed your stay :)

Keebles said...

We used to go to the Biltmore all the time when I was younger (until that haunted maids room got too much for me to bear). I used to buy these brass earrings from the gift shop that went in backwards and looped around and I loved those! But they always got caught in the holes in a phone receiver and I ended up with a ripped ear. I can't wear hoop or hanging earrings to this day because of it, but I still miss those earrings!

Meari said...

Do they let people stay there? That would be so awesome.

Heather said...

So gorgeous!